Bridge Street United Church, 60 Bridge Street East, Belleville, Ontario
Worship Services are held Sundays @ 10:30 a.m.
For church services, enter the building using our Church Street entrances, or our Bridge St. entrance and taking the accessibility “lift” up to the Sanctuary.
Through the week, enter the building using our Bridge St. entrance.
WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL!!
(Scroll down, then visit our side bar for more interesting information about Bridge Street United Church).
OUR LENTEN JOURNEY …
Let’s allow the season of Lent to be a time of spiritual deepening and Christ-focus.
- Journey through Lent – Wordless Worship in the Davis Chapel – Sundays – March 16, 23, 30 and April 6, 9:45 – 10:15 a.m. What to Expect … Silent reflection and contemplation
A soul-stirring journey through Lent
Breathe ~ Pray ~ Listen ~ Be Restored
Interested in a contemplative podcast to accompany you through Lent? Check out Wildernessroad.org created by Rev. Isaac Mundy.
Rev. David Mundy’s sermons are posted on this website. Click “Sermons” on left side bar.
Follow his blogs and Twitter account:
Twitter – @lionlambstp
MONTHLY EVENTS CALENDARS LINK
See “Coming Events” for further details…
Bridge St. United Church & Accessibility
Please ask our Sunday morning Greeters & Ushers about any of the following:
- We project our hymns and prayers onto monitors during worship services. Large-print orders of service, announcements, hymn books, and FM Hearing System headsets are available at the back of the Sanctuary. (Extra-large print hymns will be printed on an “as requested” basis, due to copyright rules).
- Pew cushions, which are stacked on each end of the back pews, are available for your use. Please return to this same location on your way out.
- “Assisted Lift” – Two people at a time may accompany our “Lift Operator” to any of the three levels in our building.
- On the Sanctuary level, washroom facilities are located at the back of the church, just off the Narthex, near the North entrance. Downstairs, washrooms that aren’t obstructed by stairs can be found in the hallway off the gym.
The church office is open Tuesday to Friday, 9 to noon and 1 to 5 p.m. Use our Bridge Street entrance to access the office.