Bridge Street United Church
60 Bridge Street East
Belleville, Ontario, K8N 1L7
Worship Services are held Sundays @ 10:30 a.m.
WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL!!
After reviewing this home page, click here to visit our “how do I?” page, where your questions about BSUC may be answered with the click of a button!
Or call us at 613-962-9178/send us an e-mail with your question … email@example.com
Bridge Street United Church has openings for …
an Interim Director of Music starting January 3, 2017
and concluding with the hire of a Director of Music starting as early as feasible in 2017.
Both are contract, part-time positions of up to 20 hours per week.
For more information, click here.
Our Mission … is to live the Good News of Jesus Christ, reaching out beyond ourselves, to share the transforming power of faith by offering spiritual nurture within the congregation, and providing community-rooted ministries that serve the local area and outreach that responds to the needs of the wider world.
Our Motto … still burning bright (download this file to learn more … )
Bridge St. United Church & Accessibility …
- Both our Church Street and Bridge Street entrances are fully accessible. From our Bridge St. entrance, an operator-assisted lift enables access to all three levels of our building. A ramp allows access to our north Church St., sanctuary, entrance.
- Hymns and prayers are projected on audio-visual screens located throughout our sanctuary.
- Large-print orders of service, announcements, hymn books, and FM Hearing System headsets are available at the back of the Sanctuary.
- Quinte Deaf Fellowship Church conducts worship services from the Bridge St. Church chapel on Sundays beginning @ 10:30 a.m. (Use Church St. entrance to access the chapel).
- Bridge St. United Church seeks to be a “scent free” environment. Please refrain from wearing colognes, perfumed lotions, hair and after shave products that can impact the health of others.
The church office is open Tuesday to Friday, 9 to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
Office e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org