Bridge Street United Church, 60 Bridge Street East, Belleville, Ontario
Worship Services are held Sundays @ 10:30 a.m.
Our Church Sanctuary entrance is off Church Street.
WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL DURING THIS SEASON OF ADVENT
(Scroll down, then visit our side bar for more interesting information about Bridge Street United Church).
CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICES … TUESDAY, DECEMBER 24 @ 7 p.m. (Family) & 10:30 p.m. (Candlelight & Communion). Our Sanctuary will be overflowing with the anticipation & excitement that Christmas Eve brings. WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL!
MUSIC @ BRIDGE ST. UNITED CHURCH PRESENTS …
- BSUC Christmas Concert – “Christmas Around the World” – Sunday, December 15, 7 P.M. – FREEWILL OFFERING – A perfect opportunity for the entire family to enjoy an evening of superb Christmas music -featuring the Bridge St. United Church Choir, the Bridge Street Ringers, the Bridge Street Handbell Quartet, with special guest, Melinda Raymond (violin), all under the direction of Terry Head. A freewill offering will be taken, and refreshments will be served following the concert.
- Advent Noon Concert Series – Tuesdays, 12:15 to 12:45 – # 3 of 3 – Dec. 17 – Terry Head, Organ. Freewill offering/food donation for Gleaners Food Bank would be appreciated.
We are now recruiting volunteers for our 2014 INN FROM THE COLD program, which will be operating 7 days/week for the six-week period of Saturday, January 18 to Friday, February 28, 2014. If you are interested in volunteering, please click “outreach meal program”, on the sidebar to the left, for more details.
MONTHLY EVENTS CALENDARS LINK
See “Coming Events” for further details…
You are invited to read Rev. David Mundy’s blogs,
and to follow him on Twitter – @lionlambstp
Bridge St. United Church & Accessibility
Please ask our Sunday morning Greeters & Ushers about any of the following:
- We now project our hymns and prayers onto a large screen during worship services. If needed, large-print orders of service, announcements, hymn books, and FM Hearing System headsets are available at the back of the Sanctuary. (Also, Extra large print hymns will be printed on an “as requested” basis, due to copyright rules).
- Pew cushions, which are stacked on each end of the back pews, are available for your use. Please return to this same location on your way out.
- “Assisted Lift” – Two people at a time may accompany our “Lift Operator” to any of the three levels in our building.
- On the Sanctuary level, washroom facilities are located at the back of the church, just off the Narthex, near the North entrance. Downstairs, washrooms that aren’t obstructed by stairs can be found in the hallway off the gym.
The church office is open Tuesday to Friday – 9 to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.