Bridge Street United Church, 60 Bridge Street East, Belleville, Ontario
Our Mission … is to live the Good News of Jesus Christ, reaching out beyond ourselves, to share the transforming power of faith by offering spiritual nurture within the congregation, and providing community-rooted ministries that serve the local area and outreach that responds to the needs of the wider world.
Visit “About Us” to learn about “our values” and “our vision”.
Sunday Worship Services begin @ 10:30 a.m.
To attend these services, enter the building using our Church Street entrances, or, if you require assistance, please use our Bridge St. entrance and take our “lift” up to the Sanctuary.
WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL!!
To find our church office, enter the building using our Bridge St. entrance.
(Scroll down, then visit our side bar for more interesting information about Bridge Street United Church).
~~ 2015 ~~
Bridge Street United Church
Celebrates 200 years of ministry and mission.
“Still Burning Bright!!”
“In this, our congregation’s 200th year, let us remember our past fondly and with gratitude, and remember that our true calling is to see the light, and follow the light, and be the light of Christ.”
Rev. David Mundy
Click “Programs & Events”/ “200th Anniversary Events” for details about special events planned for 2015.
OUR MINISTERIAL STAFF
Lead Minister – Rev. David Mundy
Minister of Pastoral Care – Rev. Vicki Fulcher
Minister of Music – Terry Head
Visit “Our People” page to learn more about our staff.
MONTHLY EVENTS CALENDARS LINK
- Calendar of Events – Nov. & Dec. ’15
See “Coming Events” for further details…
Bridge St. United Church & Accessibility …
- “This Sunday @ BSUC” e-mails are forwarded each Friday to those who have given the church office permission to do so. If you’d like to be added to the over 100 families who receive these informative e-mails about the next Sunday’s Worship Service and activities for the following week, send the church office an e-mail stating your permission – firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a ramp leading to our north Church Street entrance and to our Bridge St. entrance.
- “Assisted Lift” – Two people at a time may accompany our “Lift Operator” to any of the three levels in our building.
- On our Sanctuary level, washroom facilities are located at the back of the church, just off the Narthex, near the North entrance. Downstairs, washrooms that aren’t obstructed by stairs can be found in the hallway off the gym.
- We project our hymns and prayers onto monitors during worship services (Sept. through to June). Large-print orders of service, announcements, hymn books, and FM Hearing System headsets are available at the back of the Auditorium. (Extra-large print hymns will be printed on an “as requested” basis, due to copyright rules). Quinte Deaf Fellowship Church conducts worship services from our Chapel on Sundays beginning at 10 a.m.
The church office is open Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Office E-Mail address is email@example.com