Bridge Street United Church
60 Bridge Street East
Our Mission … is to live the Good News of Jesus Christ, reaching out beyond ourselves, to share the transforming power of faith by offering spiritual nurture within the congregation, and providing community-rooted ministries that serve the local area and outreach that responds to the needs of the wider world.
Visit “About Us” to learn about “our values” and “our vision”.
Our Motto … still burning bright (download this file to learn more … )
Sunday Worship Services begin @ 10:30 a.m.
Please join us!
To attend worship services, enter the building using our Church Street entrances or our Bridge St. entrance
and taking our operator-assisted lift up to our Sanctuary.
WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL!!
(Scroll down, then visit our side bar for more interesting information about Bridge Street United Church).
OUR MINISTERIAL STAFF
Lead Minister – Rev. David Mundy
Minister of Pastoral Care – Rev. Vicki Fulcher
Minister of Music – Terry Head
Visit “Our People” page to learn more about the staff of BSUC.
MONTHLY EVENTS CALENDARS LINK
Visit “coming events” for more details.
Bridge St. United Church & Accessibility …
- There is a ramp leading to our north Church Street entrance and to our Bridge St. entrance.
- “Assisted Lift” – Two people at a time may accompany our “Lift Operator” to any of the three levels in our building.
- On our Sanctuary level, washroom facilities are located at the back of the church, just off the Narthex, near the North entrance. Downstairs, washrooms that aren’t obstructed by stairs can be found in the hallway off the gym.
- We project our hymns and prayers onto monitors during worship services (Sept. through to June). Large-print orders of service, announcements, hymn books, and FM Hearing System headsets are available at the back of the Auditorium. (Extra-large print hymns will be printed on an “as requested” basis, due to copyright rules). Quinte Deaf Fellowship Church conducts worship services from our Chapel on Sundays beginning at 10 a.m.
- Bridge St. United Church seeks to be a “scent free” environment. Please refrain from wearing colognes, perfumed lotions, hair and after shave products that can impact the health of others.
The church office is open Tuesdays to Fridays, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
Office E-Mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org