Bridge Street United Church, 60 Bridge Street East, Belleville, Ontario
Worship Services are held Sundays @ 10:30 a.m.
For church services, enter the building using our Church Street entrances, or our Bridge St. entrance and taking the accessibility “lift” up to the Sanctuary.
Through the week, enter the building using our Bridge St. entrance.
WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL!!
(Scroll down, then visit our side bar for more interesting information about Bridge Street United Church).
OUR MINISTERIAL STAFF
Lead Minister – Rev. David Mundy
Minister of Visitation – Rev. Vicki Fulcher
Minister of Music – Terry Head
Visit “Our People” page to learn more about our staff.
MONTHLY EVENTS CALENDARS LINK
See “Coming Events” for further details…
Bridge St. United Church & Accessibility
Please ask our Sunday morning Greeters & Ushers about any of the following:
- Children’s Corner - On Sundays, a focus area for our children is located in the south-east corner of the sanctuary. Children are welcome at their table to colour or work on the activity sheets provided, as we gather for worship. After “Children’s Time” in our worship service, all children are invited to go downstairs with the Children’s Centre Coordinator for Sunday School. Visiting children are most welcome. (A staffed Crib/Toddler Room is also located downstairs for children aged newborn to 30 months).
- We project our hymns and prayers onto monitors during worship services. Large-print orders of service, announcements, hymn books, and FM Hearing System headsets are available at the back of the Sanctuary. (Extra-large print hymns will be printed on an “as requested” basis, due to copyright rules).
- Pew cushions, which are stacked on each end of the back pews, are available for your use. Please return to this same location on your way out.
- “Assisted Lift” – Two people at a time may accompany our “Lift Operator” to any of the three levels in our building.
- On the Sanctuary level, washroom facilities are located at the back of the church, just off the Narthex, near the North entrance. Downstairs, washrooms that aren’t obstructed by stairs can be found in the hallway off the gym.
The church office is open Tuesday to Friday, 9 to noon and 1 to 5 p.m. Use our Bridge Street entrance to access the office.