Bridge Street United Church, 60 Bridge Street East, Belleville, Ontario
Worship Services are held Sundays @ 10:30 a.m.
To attend our church services, enter the building using our Church Street entrances, or, if you require assistance, please use our Bridge St. entrance and take our “lift” up to the Sanctuary.
Through the week, enter the building using our Bridge St. entrance.
WE INVITE & WELCOME ALL!!
(Scroll down, then visit our side bar for more interesting information about Bridge Street United Church).
OUR MINISTERIAL STAFF
Lead Minister – Rev. David Mundy
Minister of Pastoral Care – Rev. Vicki Fulcher
Minister of Music – Terry Head
Visit “Our People” page to learn more about our staff.
EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY @ BSUC - VIEW “CHILDREN’S CENTRE” PAGE for details
MONTHLY EVENTS CALENDARS LINK
See “Coming Events” for further details…
Bridge St. United Church & Accessibility …
- There is a ramp leading to our north Church Street entrance and to our Bridge St. entrance.
- “Assisted Lift” – Two people at a time may accompany our “Lift Operator” to any of the three levels in our building.
- On our Sanctuary level, washroom facilities are located at the back of the church, just off the Narthex, near the North entrance. Downstairs, washrooms that aren’t obstructed by stairs can be found in the hallway off the gym.
- We project our hymns and prayers onto monitors during worship services. Large-print orders of service, announcements, hymn books, and FM Hearing System headsets are available at the back of the Sanctuary. (Extra-large print hymns will be printed on an “as requested” basis, due to copyright rules). The Quinte Deaf Fellowship Church conducts worship services from our Chapel on Sundays beginning at 10:30 a.m. Use the church’s Church St. entrances to access the Chapel.
- Copies of Rev. Mundy’s weekly sermons are available at the back of the church each Sunday and on our church website (see left sidebar)
- Pew cushions, which are stacked on each end of the back pews, are available for your use. Please return to this same location on your way out.
- Children’s Corner – On Sundays, a focus area for our children is located in the south-east corner of the sanctuary. Children are welcome at their table to colour or work on the activity sheets provided, as we gather for worship. After “Children’s Time” during worship, all children are invited to go downstairs with the Children’s Centre Coordinator for Sunday School. Visiting children are most welcome. (A staffed Crib/Toddler Room is also located downstairs for children aged newborn to 30 months).
The church office is open Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 5 p.m.
Use our Bridge Street entrance to access the office.